About our Family

Bill and I live in Boise, Idaho. We have 4 children. Samantha is our oldest, She is 12 years old. Shane is our next child and he is 10 years old. Alyssa is the next and she is 5 years old. Makayla is our youngest and she is 18 months old.We enjoy living here in Boise. Bill has his own Dental Practice and it keeps him really busy. I get to stay home with the kids, and try to be supermom as I juggle all the kids activities!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Linda's Birthday

April 10, 2009
I had a really fun birthday this year! I went into Samantha and Shane's class at school to help out, and Shane's class sang Happy Birthday to me! When I went into Samantha's class I heard 3-4 people say, "Happy Birthday Mrs. Scholes". I also got to go out to lunch with my sister Lora to Carino's. Thanks Lora! That evening we were going to have a barbeque, but it was rainy weather, so we postponed it a day, and my family took me to Cafe' 0le. I think my kids just like to see them sing to me and have me wear that lovely sombrero hat! After dinner we opened my presents. I got some wonderful gifts! I especially love the homemade ones my kids gave me! look at the beautiful artwork!




Samantha made me this key chain, and gave me a coupon book full of nice things. I wont have to make my bed, do the dishes, or sweep the floor for a while!


Shane's Poster with the word mom and my age in there. Can you guess how old I am?

Alyssa's present. Yes there is more tape on there than the paper.

No comments: