About our Family

Bill and I live in Boise, Idaho. We have 4 children. Samantha is our oldest, She is 12 years old. Shane is our next child and he is 10 years old. Alyssa is the next and she is 5 years old. Makayla is our youngest and she is 18 months old.We enjoy living here in Boise. Bill has his own Dental Practice and it keeps him really busy. I get to stay home with the kids, and try to be supermom as I juggle all the kids activities!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

It's been a long time!

It has been forever since I have put anything on my blog. I bet everyone has given up on it, wondering if I was ever going to add anything. We have had a fun past few months. In February Bill and I had a week without the kids (they went to grandpa and grandma's house). We had a nice time, a few nights out, and we took a night and went to the Anniversary Inn and stayed in the Romeo and Juliet Room. I will add some pictures of the room in a little bit.
Our family didn't have much going on in March, but the last few days in April we took the kids to the Oregon Coast, Celebrated moms 21st B-Day (ha ha ha), and had a really fun Easter. I now have pictures and things to actually blog.
The weather has been getting so much better! It is so nice to spend time outside!!

1 comment:

'T' said...

fun to hear the updates... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! forever 21 is my motto... OHHHH how i love oregon, it's so amazing.