About our Family

Bill and I live in Boise, Idaho. We have 4 children. Samantha is our oldest, She is 12 years old. Shane is our next child and he is 10 years old. Alyssa is the next and she is 5 years old. Makayla is our youngest and she is 18 months old.We enjoy living here in Boise. Bill has his own Dental Practice and it keeps him really busy. I get to stay home with the kids, and try to be supermom as I juggle all the kids activities!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

We had a fun Easter weekend. On Saturday we went to our ward breakfast and easter egg hunt. The kids had a fun time there. Then today, the kids woke up to full easter baskets, and eggs hidden inside and outside of our house.





The kids in the Sunday Best!!!



2 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Wow, your kids are looking so grown up. What happened?

Anna Celeste said...

I miss Samantha so much!!! I glad she has friends but I don't have any even though I've lived here for a year. Samantha was the best friend I've ever had.
- Anna CELESTE Bishop