About our Family

Bill and I live in Boise, Idaho. We have 4 children. Samantha is our oldest, She is 12 years old. Shane is our next child and he is 10 years old. Alyssa is the next and she is 5 years old. Makayla is our youngest and she is 18 months old.We enjoy living here in Boise. Bill has his own Dental Practice and it keeps him really busy. I get to stay home with the kids, and try to be supermom as I juggle all the kids activities!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Why Blog???

So, why am I blogging now after 2 years of taking a break? I am now going to use my blog for my scrapbooking. My sister is going to print her blog off into a book, and I decided I am going to try it for the 2011 year. I just finished printing off my scrapbook pages for 2010, and decided a blog would probably be a lot quicker, and less expensive. So, we will see how it goes!

2 comments:

LoraAnn said...

YEAH...you posted!!! I just ordered my book today and it was only $54 for 104 pages. Only spending $54 for the whole year I think is pretty cheap! I am so excited to see how it turns out. I can't wait to show you. Hopefully it was worth it.

Linda said...

Can't wait to see it too!