About our Family

Bill and I live in Boise, Idaho. We have 4 children. Samantha is our oldest, She is 12 years old. Shane is our next child and he is 10 years old. Alyssa is the next and she is 5 years old. Makayla is our youngest and she is 18 months old.We enjoy living here in Boise. Bill has his own Dental Practice and it keeps him really busy. I get to stay home with the kids, and try to be supermom as I juggle all the kids activities!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Go Boise State!!


Makayla is now 18 months old! WOW time sure flies by! She sure is a cutie, and check out all her curls! I still can't believe how curly it is. I am so use to kids with straight hair, so it has been a lot of fun playing with it.  She is now starting to walk along our coffee table. We are sooo excited for her, and can't wait til she starts walking by herself. A few days ago I was in Walmart and saw this adorable Boise State cheerleader outfit, and I had to buy it. She looks so cute in it, I had to take a bunch of pictures.






No comments: