About our Family

Bill and I live in Boise, Idaho. We have 4 children. Samantha is our oldest, She is 12 years old. Shane is our next child and he is 10 years old. Alyssa is the next and she is 5 years old. Makayla is our youngest and she is 18 months old.We enjoy living here in Boise. Bill has his own Dental Practice and it keeps him really busy. I get to stay home with the kids, and try to be supermom as I juggle all the kids activities!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Supercross

Bill and the older kids headed to Utah to stay at Uncle Chris' house and go the the Supercross motorcycle race in SCL, Ut. I stayed home with Makayla knowing she probably wouldn't enjoy all the loud motorcylcles, and it also meant a little time alone for me and Makayla. This has become an annual thing, and I am sure it will continue to be. The kids had a lot of fun going to Utah to see there cousins and also going to the race.

No comments: