About our Family

Bill and I live in Boise, Idaho. We have 4 children. Samantha is our oldest, She is 12 years old. Shane is our next child and he is 10 years old. Alyssa is the next and she is 5 years old. Makayla is our youngest and she is 18 months old.We enjoy living here in Boise. Bill has his own Dental Practice and it keeps him really busy. I get to stay home with the kids, and try to be supermom as I juggle all the kids activities!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Boise State Football Game

We had a fun weekend. Samantha and Shane both had their basketball games Saturday morning. That afternoon Bill, Shane, Justin, and Caleb went to the BSU game. When the boys got home, Samantha and I got a night out on the town. We went shopping, out to dinner, and then more shopping. We had a blast! Samantha is already trying to plan another Girls Night. It was fun spending some one on one time with our kids! Picture from their seats -just off the 50 yard line
Shane and his cousin Caleb

Justin and Caleb
Bill and Shane (I swear Shane did have fun!!!!)

6 comments:

GraficWorld said...

Ciao simpatico ec accogliente il tuo blog!!
un saluto!!

Hills said...

That sounds like a wonderful day! What good parents!

Hills said...

Oh Linda I have a question, I have a friend that lives in Boise and was inquiring on her blog about the schools in Boise. I thought you might know! Sooo her name is Rebecca Bledsoe and this is her blog... http://thebledsoebulletin.blogspot.com/ If you don't mind leaving a note on her blog, that would be great! Her comments are viewed by her before posted, so if you don't want the schools to be displayed you can tell her to not post your comment. Anyways, thanks a ton!

LoraAnn said...

THANKS again for taking my boys to the game! They had a lot of fun!

Sarah said...

I love your pictures!

You've been tagged! Visit my blog to find out what to do :http://thegrunigs.blogspot.com/

ManicMandee said...

Hey! So good to have to discovered your blog. I'm gonna be spying on you guys now.